Friday, September 30, 2005

Crib Bedding


Madelyn now has crib bedding.

I've been bidding on this for a while and kept loosing but this last bid I actually got a 2nd chance at. Before I got the 2nd chance, I bid on another listing just like it from the same seller but then once I got overbid on again, I decided to buy with the 2nd chance offer from the last one. We didn't want anything too "girlie". We're not that big on Pinks and Purples. A boy could even sleep here but we might reconsider if we did get referred a boy. It's not going to get unpacked until we move into our new home anyway so we should know what our China baby looks like before I pull it out of the packaging. Now I'll focus on other decorations that are reds and greens with lady bugs.

I'll probably deliver before Madelyn arrives so I'll be searching more ebay soon for more crib bedding. Gotta love ebay. We'll wait until we know what gender we're having first before I buy, and that will probably be in just a few weeks. Thank goodness I don't have to buy cribs. We have Logan's crib and I have friends that want to loan me theirs.

2 Comments:

At 3:34 PM, Blogger Donna said...

I love green! I love ladybugs! absolutely love this bedding! Gwen has a fancy frog theme. Her little sister (Madeline) might just have to have this!

 
At 6:41 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

LOVE THIS! So cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home