Thursday, September 29, 2005

2 Nights to Go

We only have 2 nights left in our home. Last night we saw the dogs off. I hope they are adjusting well to their new home. I think Lacey scared them b/c she was trying to protect her property when they got there and I wasn't home yet. I was afraid they wouldn't take her. She later jumped right into the man's truck like she had done it many times before. Kayla saw the leash and she didn't care who had the other end as long as she was going somewhere. Logan took it better than I did. I sure did miss them last night since it was just the two of us here alone.

Not only was I spooked without the dogs here and no husband here, the fire alarm starts beeping before 1am this morning. It just beeped, no constant beep as if it did detect smoke. It did this several times with a few minutes in between each beep. This alarm doesn't take batteries so it wasn't that. I have some friends married to firemen that I'm going to ask about today to see if they know why it did this.

I also saw my current OB office for the last time yesterday. They ticked me off a little b/c I got stuck seeing the nurse practitioner instead of the doctor and I had specifically requested this doctor for my last visit. The excuse was that he was running behind. She couldn't locate the heartbeat so she sent me to ultrasound. Everything was fine and actually measure 3 days ahead. In four weeks I should be having a level II ultrasound to check for birth defects and from there we'll decide if an amnio will be performed since I have a history with carrying a baby with Triploidy.

Logan is now enrolled into a new preschool that starts next Tuesday but he'll only get to go two days instead of three. We're both going to miss his old school.

My days are to be spent packing more and more boxes. I'm tired of packing. It's getting to the point that I'm just throwing it in a box and not even thinking about if it's junk, if it goes with us, or if it goes to storage. We don't know the plans for all the moving this weekend b/c some help can come early, some had to cancel, some can't come until the afternoon, but at least we do have the moving truck until Monday. I want to take Logan to the Dixie Classic Fair before we leave the area also and it starts tomorrow night. We've got to try to fit that in sometime this weekend.

Still no news on our brown envelope or LID.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home