Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Unemployment letter and more

I wrote my unemployment letter today and it was approved by our DC. It mainly says that I am unemployed by choice to be a stay home mom and that Tony is the sole provider and that I have no plans at this time to return to work. I have to get this notarized.

I had two calls from the dr's office. First one said the forms were ready to be picked up. The 2nd was to say they weren't finished. Oh well, maybe tomorrow they can finish all that. I asked a lot from them.

I've been given two other adoption letters from other parents to get ideas on what to write in ours. Both have given me some good ideas to put in our letter to CCAA. I've started ours but Tony hasn't read over any of it yet.

I also tried to find photos we could send. We have to have one of the outside of the house (got it), one of the inside (???? what room????), one close up of Tony and myself together (fortunately Alexis Griffith took one of us in a restaurant together recently - it's not great but it will work), and four others showing family life. I picked out some really good recent ones of us with Logan at a park and strawberry farm but when I read the guide again, it said no sunglasses on and all of them either I or Tony was wearing our sunglasses. So, I'm going to ask someone to take some pictures of us maybe tonight and I'll send them off to be printed. We also have to turn in passport size photos of the two of us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home