Monday, May 23, 2005

First Reference In Our Hands/TB Test

Our pastor hand delivered the first reference to us tonight already notarized. This was exciting news! We need to turn them in tomorrow night at our last home visit to the social worker.

Our personal nurse, Stephanie (Nee-nee as Logan calls her), came to our house to give us the TB tests tonight too. It's nice having a nurse as a neighbor. She was there for me when I was on bedrest while pregnant with Logan due to hypertension and was always checking my blood pressure. She also gave me hcg injections when I was trying to conceive a baby and now I'm getting TB tests at home. We may also get her to give us travel shots that are recommended for when visiting China.

1 Comments:

At 7:18 AM, Blogger My Baby Ain't White said...

Hey Melissa,

I just wanted to stop in and say what a wonderful gift you are giving your child by documenting your adoption journey. I didn't begin our blog until our dossier was on its way to China, and believe it or not, the paperchase memories are somewhat vague...Keep up your entries! It's so exciting to follow your journey.

Karen
www.journeytogwen.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home