Monday, May 23, 2005

Dossier Guide

We received our dossier guide today. I emailed our DC to set up a time to speak with her about this guide.

Per the guide, we set up a FedEx account. I don't know how to use it but we have an account number now.

I've also discovered that we left out more information that is needed for our medical reports. Per the dr's office, we can send them the information that needs to be included and they'll write it up. We have to explain in separate letters why we had all our surgeries (mainly mine) and why we are on certain medications.

Tony's letter from his new job does not have enough info on it that CCAA needs verifying employment. I also have to state on a separate piece of paper that I'm a homemaker,why, if I plan on going back to work and how I get money to survive and have that notarized.

There's so much information in this guide. It's going to take a while for me to have it memorized.

I'm going to start working on our adoption application letter that is sent in our dossier to China asking them for a child and why we want to adopt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home