Saturday, May 21, 2005

Passport Photos and Getting Ready for the Home Visit

We had our passport photos made today at the photo developing area in K-Mart off Wendover in Greensboro, NC. Both of us were wearing white and the background was white so our faces and hair really stand out in the picture. Logan wanted his picture made too but since he's not going, he didn't get to. Each photo was $6.99 each and we got 6 2x2's of each of us.

Our Home Visit is tomorrow at 2 pm. We've been cleaning our house so much today that I feel like I've been to aerobic classes from working so hard. I think Tony is even passed out right now on the couch. Logan is not helping at all. He brings out more stuff faster than we can put it away. I don't know how some people keep their homes spic-n-span with little ones around. My child loves to destroy everything. Since we've been cleaning this evening, he's managed to spill out all the pieces to Cooties and Pop-Up Piratte. I've found Cooties legs and other pieces in three rooms already. He has dropped crumbs everywhere too from snacking. I can't wait until our Home Study is complete. We don't live in a pig sty but I want my house to really look good when our social worker visits so that's why we are working so hard to get it really clean.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home