Monday, May 23, 2005

Best Neighbor EVER

I have the best neighbor that anyone could ever have...the Felts. I could go on and on about them.

Stephanie called me just a few minutes ago. I was just looking for her phone number at work when she called. I told her she must have been thinking about me when I picked up the phone. I wanted to ask her about TB tests. Turns out we do need one for our medical forms. We didn't get one while we had our physicals. Stephanie is a nurse and found out she can get them for us at cost from her office. She's bringing them home tonight and testing us. She'll be able to get us printouts showing they were fine and we can give these to the agency. We'll also use her to get our travel shots later.

Stephanie also last night gave me a pair of booties she crochet. She made them in pink. While I was pregnant with Reagan she said she was going to give them to me if I had a girl. I found out she was a girl only a few days before I lost her. I tried to convince Stephanie to give them to another little girl but instead she said our China girl needed them. So, if we get a girl from China, she has her first handmade booties. They are so cute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home