Thursday, May 15, 2008

Our Triplets on Triple Coupon Day


Good thing I could park close. I got first space closest to the front door. More stores need parking spaces like this.
If you can read the sign behind the parking sign, there's a store that says Precious Playtimes which is a business that watches children so the parents can go out for a few hours alone. I didn't notice this until I came out. The brightest idea would have been to pay for them to watch my kids while I shopped but I'm cheap, plus I don't trust people.

I don't need a tattoo on my forehead that says "Watch Out, I'm Insane" b/c people know it when I walk through the sliding doors with three two-year olds to go grocery shopping and to top it off, I was taking pictures with my digital camera in a Harris Teeter.

We saved almost $70 dollars, left with only one black eye, and Madelyn still had a small space to stand in the shopping cart when it was all over and done with.

Since you can only use 20 coupons a day with each Vic card on triple coupon days, I get to do this again tomorrow and Saturday. Yeah!!!

ps. Not really a black eye but Andrew did manage to get hurt and I have no idea how but his eye on the left was swollen with red marks and he was screaming very loud when it happened.
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 1:44 PM, Blogger Kricket said...

Well, thankfully you trust me to babysit all four of your kids - cause I love them too much not to have some one on one time with them occasionally!! I hope Andrew's eye feels better soon. Give those kids love and kisses for me!! and save some hugs for yourself too, even though I know you say "that's ok, you don't have to". *wink*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home