Friday, April 25, 2008

Teeter Totter


I wanted to get these three one of these for their birthdays but I couldn't find them in stores around here and I didn't want to pay shipping prices, but today I found one at a local children's consignment sale. I had planned on it being a toy all three would enjoy and have fun on but in the end it turned into lots of screaming, fighting over a certain seat, and even Tony told me to take it back. Nate made claim to the middle section and Madelyn wanted to sit in the middle. He screamed and fought back for that seat. Andrew wanted to rock and the other two didn't want to rock like him. Madelyn wanted up, then down, then up, then down. Nate got mad and pushed it over making Andrew scream and cry. Oh boy, it might not make it 24 hours in our yard.
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 5:36 PM, Blogger Kricket said...

So you guys had a children's consignment sale up there too? Our booth was asked to leave yesterday. Long story short some Bible-thumping Morality "police" pitched a fit and caused a huge scene about how horrible our business is and whatnot. So we didn't do the consignment sale today and won't be there tomorrow. Oh well.

I've never been to a children's consignment sale but there are certainly a lot of great stuff to pick up there!!! I just wish I had the money to buy the kids some stuff, especially the stuff they need.

Love you all and miss you all lots!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home