Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Did I miss something?

Is today Drive Your Mommy Insane Day? or Take What Your Sibling Has and Make Him/Her Scream Day? or Pester Someone Else in the House Day? Did I miss the calendar date for this?

Since these kids got out of their cribs, it's been one big battle over whoever can pester each other first, take what their sister/brother has, push someone off the couch, hit, scream and throw tantrums and more. Once I even asked Madelyn "Are you going to cry and scream all day long?" and she answered "Yeah". At least she was honest. Nate has been a bully all morning long from taking away toys, pushing, taking food away from Andrew and Madelyn, and even swiped the remote for the satellite away from Logan (home sick today) and changed the channel in the process making Logan cry. Andrew is throwing himself down on the hard floor when he doesn't get his way. Right now I'm watching Nate run over Madelyn with the doll stroller. She doesn't fight back except for biting which btw we have almost got the biting under control. It's still 1 1/2 hours away from nap time. Oh me, oh my....some days I wish I worked again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home