Thursday, April 10, 2008

Our First Born's Birthday

 
 
Logan turned 6 years old at 12:03am this morning. We told him the story of how he should have had a birthday on April 9th but he was so stubborn he waited until right after midnight to come out. Now he wants to know how he came out of my belly...will tell that one later.

He had a wonderful day. It started with chocolate lucky charms for breakfast (his choice), one present before he got on the school bus (which was a lego set that he had to start building immediately), got his entire family plus his Ma-maw Pat to have lunch with him at school, I took him chocolate chip cookies just for him and he had cupcakes to share with the entire class, his Daddy stayed at school to volunteer, he got to come home open more presents (more legos), ate out for dinner and the restuarant staff sang to him and brought out cake, and then probably the best part was he earned his first stripe (yellow) on his white belt at Tae Kwon Do (so Daddy bought him a Tae Kwon Do t-shirt to celebrate).

I can't believe my baby is six years old. <<>>
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 7:51 AM, Blogger Kendra said...

Oh my goodness -- six years old! What a little man!

Happy Birthday, Logan!!!

 
At 8:32 AM, Blogger Kricket said...

I can't believe he's 6 either. It seems like yesterday when Tony emailed me the pictures of that gorgeous little newborn.

Ok, so he is in to Legos now? Got it. Cause I've been wracking my brain trying to figure out what I'm going to get him for his birthday!!! (and Yes, he will get something from auntie Kricket when she comes up there next!!!)

Thanks for letting me say Happy Birthday to him on the phone last night. I know you guys were on your way out the door and I hope I didn't hold you all up too long. I just didn't want him to think I forgot his special day - cause I never would!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home