Friday, April 18, 2008

Every Kid Needs a Bubble Blower (and I don't mean the parent)

This is awesome....and it really does make a gazillion bubbles. I bought it today at Wal-Mart, but in my first trip there and back, I discovered it wasn't in my bags, so I loaded all three toddlers back up and went back to Wal-Mart to claim what I paid for. It was suppose to be a joint birthday present since Madelyn got presents on Nate and Andrew's birthday, they needed something on hers, BUT I pulled it out early. This toy spread bubbles all over my yard and a few of our neighbor's yards. We used up the entire bubble bottle it came with. There was so much laughter and squeeling (good ones) that it was worth the two trips to Wal-Mart. I snapped 84 photos while watching them run and play and try to eat the bubbles. Here are some of my favorites...


1 Comments:

At 5:00 PM, Blogger Dena said...

Your bubble blower is way better than ours! The first one we bought didn't work at all so I returned it and got a new one. The kids love it, but it only blows about 20% of the bubbles in your picture.
We should have gone to Walmart instead of Target!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home