Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Happy Gotcha Anniversary

 
 
One year ago today we were in Chongqing, China meeting our precious daughter for the first time. This morning I took some photos of Madelyn in her Gotcha Day outfit that Xiushan SWI had dressed her in. All the girls were dressed alike. Madelyn's outfit fits her better this year than last year but the pants are still a little long. She has short legs but long torso. We are hoping to go out to eat tonight at a local Chinese restaurant to celebrate our Family Day. Unfortunately it's not the same type of food in Chongqing.

Madelyn isn't feeling so good on this special day. I called the ENT doctor and they think she's picked up a virus from what I described and it's not due to surgery. She has a horrible cough, still has lots of drainage from her nose and just isn't herself. I may still take her to the doctor if she doesn't get better just to make sure it isn't something else. I don't want anything else contagious floating around this house like the stomach bug we just got over.
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 10:27 AM, Blogger Dena said...

She looks so cute! I dressed Piper in her outfit as well and took a few pictures. Her pants are still too long!
I'll post my pictures later today, one of Piper looking at Madelyn's picture on the computer - she got a big smile and pointed to her.
How in the world has a year gone by already???
Dena

 
At 12:05 PM, Blogger RamblingMother said...

Happy Gotcha Day. Cute pics. Sorry to hear of your brother and family in the wreck.

Beverly

 

Post a Comment

<< Home