Monday, August 20, 2007

Our Newest (Used) Stroller

I had two triple strollers before this one. One is an awesome triple jogger I've posted photos of before on this blog. However, it doesn't go through doorways so taking it out in public indoors was not going to work well. The other one was so hard to push with heavier toddlers that I was going to break my back using it. Last week this one was posted on Craig's List and I discovered the seller lived about a mile from me. Runabout Strollers brand new are expensive. I think we got this at a steal used. I took it on a trial run to the school that Logan will be going to this morning to make sure it would go up the hill in the back and it's perfect. (We live in walking distance to his school and there is no bus that comes to our house so I will be walking all the kids every day unless it rains.) My only two problems with this stroller is that it doesn't fit well in my Expedition unless I take it apart and it has no drink holders for the kids.

My stroller that was so hard to push has been given to a new mom of triplets. It works fine for smaller babies b/c they don't weigh down the stroller and make it so hard to push. I took it to her last week and she was very thankful for it. She hugged me very tight (and I'm not a huggy type of person) and it felt so good to know how much she appreciated it. I had bought it used and it was pre-owned before that owner but it still had some life left to it. I think this will be the last stroller we ever purchase. :)
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 10:57 AM, Blogger Kricket said...

That stroller looks pretty darned cool. Maybe Uncle Gary can make some sippy cup holders and make them attachable and yet detachable... I'll ask him. :) (he's working from home this week cause the van is being serviced.... grrrrr)

And mommies of the world unite! - let's all give Melissa big hugs together!!! ;)

 
At 11:07 AM, Blogger Kim said...

Love it..
At least now you can take it through doors and it is easier on you..
Take care..
All three are growing so much..
Kim

 
At 9:32 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Correction: This had better be the last stroller we ever buy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home