Monday, August 20, 2007


Madelyn fell asleep standing up on the couch I was cleaning in our playroom. We bought a new carpet cleaner last week with upholstery attachment after all the vomiting and diarrhea from the stomach bug passed around the house. I decided to clean this old, ugly couch that I've had since before we got married we keep in our playroom. She hasn't been sleeping at night so of course she was exhausted but I have never seen her do this before. I tried transferring her to her bed and she woke up but went back to sleep not long after.

3 Comments:

At 12:26 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Now that was one tired little girl. Too cute.
Donna

 
At 5:13 PM, Blogger Kricket said...

That is hilarious! I've heard of kids falling asleep sitting up (Tashie has done this plenty of times) but never have I heard of one falling asleep standing up. That is just too cute!!!

 
At 12:29 PM, Blogger Dena said...

Oh my, how cute! I never would've thought this was possible!
Dena

 

Post a Comment

<< Home