Wednesday, August 29, 2007

First Day of K

Logan was very excited to start Kindergarten. Last night I joked with him about going on up to the school and spending the night so I didn't have to get up early and take everyone to school to drop him off. Well, he thought I was serious. After his bath, he went to his room and couldn't figure out what to wear or take to school with him to stay the night there. He took me seriously and was disappointed when I told him he couldn't spend the night.
I made Logan some homemade muffins for his first day. (You know those kinds that you buy a bag, add water, stir, fill the cupcake pan, bake for 15 min.)
When Logan got to school his first job was to unload all of his bookbag items into his pail with his name on it. His teacher asked me to not to help. I couldn't help it. I had to at least do the zippers.
Logan's class is the "Monkey" Class. Appropriate, very appropriate for Logan.
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 10:11 AM, Blogger RamblingMother said...

I like your version of homemade muffins. I may have to steal that recipe.LOL

beverly

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger Kricket said...

Please tell Logan how proud I am of him!!! I'll call him this weekend so he can tell me all about his first week of school. Love you all!

 
At 4:58 PM, Blogger Kim said...

YEAH!!!
Happy 1st Day...
Love Monkeys too..
Kim

 

Post a Comment

<< Home