Wednesday, February 14, 2007

You've Got Your Hands Full

The Moms of Multiples club I'm in was surveyed recently and one of the questions was "How do you respond to "You've Got Your Hands Full." I wanted to post this since I'm constantly everyday being told this....

As for the “hands full” comment, I respond-and I love it!

But it's so much fun.

Yes I do but love every minute of it. God chooses certain people to have multiples!

Yes, I do!

Smile.

Yes and it’s so much FUN!

Yes, but it is well worth it. Just look at those smiles!

I do and I love it, Thanks!

I just cross my eyes after about the 3rd time a day being told --- MY FAVORITE

Yes we do and our hearts too!

Uuughh this is my #1 least favorite. I try not to growl too much and just say yes, but it’s hard when you hear it 500,000 times in one outing. The comments do get fewer as they get older, thankfully. --- I'VE GROWLED A FEW TIMES MYSELF



Nice to see I'm not alone!

1 Comments:

At 9:23 PM, Blogger OziMum said...

he he he!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home