Tuesday, February 13, 2007

More Irritating Comments and Remarks

How many can one person take in one day?

When told I'm adopting from China ....."China? I don't need to go to China for more kids. I had enough of them here. Who would want to go to China? You could have some of mine."

When telling that Madelyn and Reagan have the same birthstone (I have the birthstone babies charms on a necklace)...."You're finally replacing the daughter you lost." That was a stab in the heart. Far from the truth.

"How is she going to understand you? She speaks Chinese." My 11 month olds don't talk. I doubt Madelyn speaks Chinese. Maybe she understands her nannies a little by words and facial expressions but she isn't going to be talking sentences in Chinese by the time we get there.

"You are going to have your hands full." Like I haven't heard that one before. If you ain't offering to help, then keep your comments to yourself.

"They kill those girls over there." This is said in front of Logan. Not sure if he heard it but it was still not appropriate to talk about something like this in front on him.

1 Comments:

At 6:11 AM, Blogger Kricket said...

Uhhh... who are these ignorant people? replacing your daughter? Please tell me who said that one!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home