Sunday, October 01, 2006

Go Deacs!!!!

Yesterday was Homecoming at WFU. Tony planned a day to meet up with his TKE fraternity brothers at Wake Forest and proceed later in the day to tailgate before the football game. We took all the kids to the quad for family day. They had games for kids, food for everyone and other activities. Even though I did not go to college there, it still brought back memories for me. I started dating Tony when he was a Junior there. I spent lots of time on that campus his last two years as a student. Logan wants to go back and roll the quad. Logan noticed the toilet paper in the trees so we told him about throwing tp in the trees after WFU won their games. I only did that once and it was harder than I thought it would be. I had a hard time getting the toilet paper roll up in the tree but I still laughed and tried my best and had the best time out there with everyone. Several of his fraternity brothers were in our wedding. WFU won their Homecoming game 34-14. Way to go Deacons! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home