Monday, September 11, 2006

Look Alikes cont....

I have a small entrance into the master bedroom where I have on the walls all of our baby pictures. They are hung over the changing table. Today I couldn't help but stare at the photos and compare mine and Tony's photos to our kids.

The framed photo in this picture is Tony. (Sorry, I can't figure out how to turn this around in blogger. I have it turned the right way on my hard drive.)

Don't you just love Nate's hair in this photo? He's got a curly mohawk. And yes, that's Logan with chocolate on his face. We chased down the ice cream truck just before this picture.

The framed photo in this picture is Me.

Andrew always has drool on his face or spit-up or both. He wasn't happy about having his picture taken at that moment.

Is Madelyn going to feel out of place? Others will know she's different but I see her as my daughter already just like these three kids. I know we're going to face some challenges having a daughter from China. It's going to be worth it though. She'll make this family even more complete.

BTW, two days ago we were LID one year. I forgot what day it was until after midnight. I do good to remember what day of the week it is these days.

I'm getting tired of hearing "so have you heard anything about China yet?" Don't these people know we will be telling the entire world when we find out more on our daughter? It's not like we'll keep it a secret when our referral comes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home