Friday, October 13, 2006

Dear Santa

Yes, it's October but time to make a Santa list now. Logan is already making his wish list so I decided to start my letter...

Dear Santa,

I think this year I've been pretty good. I just have a few items I'd like to receive for Christmas this year...

1) Madelyn - okay, not possible by 12/25 but soon after is fine with me

2) Housekeeper - Please, please, please!!!! Andrew has ruined my carpet with vomit from his reflux. Have you seen my piles of laundry lately? My dryer has to run two cycles to get my clothes dry so I might need one of those by Christmas too. Our w/d never stop running when I'm home. Dishes are endless, toilets need help, floors are awful, etc...

3) Sanity - it's about gone. Throw a little my way, please, so I can make it through another year.

4) Ear plugs - don't think I need to list why

5) Wardrobe - remember I do have a child with reflux

6) A vacation - okay, maybe that's too much to ask for but 24 hours of rest would be nice and a morning to wake up when I want to and not by a child crying or saying "I'm hun-ga-ree"

So, that's all on my list right now but it will probably grow I'm sure before Christmas but this will get you started. Thank you!!! Don't forget presents for the kids too.

1 Comments:

At 5:48 AM, Blogger OziMum said...

I was going to say, China would be a nice holiday~... NOT with an infant in tow!!!

Nice change of scenery though!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home