Tuesday, October 10, 2006

I'm not only a SAHM, I'm a painter too!!!!

I am not a painter but I'm learning. My first and last house stayed white until we finished in our basement and then I wanted every room a different color other than white and that's what we did. Now that I've moved into this house, I've painted Madelyn's room, playroom with stripes, a wall in my foyer and now I've started on my bedroom. Well.....I had it finished and then when my new furniture came I didn't like the color. So, I'm repainting it. The wall behind our new bed is red. The other walls will have what you see in this photo. If I didn't have distractions in the house, I might be done by now. Trying to paint around three kids is not easy. I'm so excited - can't wait to see it done and my bedroom finally put together. We got new bedroom furniture and I'm anxious to get it all the way together the way I want it. I've never had a dresser until now that wasn't a hand-me-down. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home