Friday, September 08, 2006

A little late on BPOH - foyer

This week on BPOH the feature room was the master bedroom. Well, I didn't get that room ready but I did work on the foyer today. For 6 months now our plant shelf had been bare. This window in the picture faces the East so every morning when the sun comes up we are blinded by the sun as we walk through our living room. Last week I caught Logan sitting on the couch watching TV holding a pillow up to his face to keep the sun out of his eyes. I knew then it was time to get some window treatments up.

I'm a bit afraid of climbing ladders so I asked a friend to come over. She climb our ladder and stood on the plant shelf to hand the shears. I didn't have any tie backs so I took the ribbon off of a decorative bag used for a baby shower to pull the shears back with. Everything else placed up there was things we found around the house, yard sales or was given to me. It turned out so pretty. The picture doesn't look as good as it does in person. I've got to get some candles for the candle holders but otherwise I think it's perfect. I plan on getting something to hang over the door.

As for the BPOH parade of bedrooms, well, if I took photos today it would be like my photos from my dirty kitchen. Last night was a bad night trying to get some sleep the sheets are torn all up. Nate wouldn't sleep so he and I and Tony all tried to sleep in our bed. The most sleep I got was when I decided to lay down at the foot of the bed and curl up. Our bed stays torn apart b/c the twins like to take naps in there during the day.

Now I'm off to surf some of the bedrooms on Shannon's blog. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home