Wednesday, April 05, 2006

In Memory

"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations."
Jeremiah 1:5

While unpacking I pulled out a very large Bible that was given to us when we got married and found some wax paper sticking out of it. I had forgotten that I placed two flowers from Reagan's grave between wax paper in the Bible to press them. I pressed the flowers on the page of the Bible verse above that was read at her funeral.

Today marks the day Reagan entered into Heaven. Her birthdate is not until tomorrow only because that's the date her body was delivered. However, she died on 4/5.

We miss you, Reagan, always will.

5 Comments:

At 7:01 PM, Blogger Eileen said...

I'm so sorry for your loss and know that Reagan is forever in your hearts, and precious to God.

 
At 3:30 AM, Blogger M3 said...

Sending you good thoughts and thinking about you Melissa.

 
At 8:45 AM, Blogger Shannon said...

Melissa
I'm so sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers today. I send you a hug.

 
At 12:21 PM, Blogger My Baby Ain't White said...

I don't know what to say, Melissa, so I'll just tell you that I love you. I know your hurt and your pain and I am sorry. Losing your child is unfathomable pain.

Peace be with you.

Your friend,
Karen

 
At 11:52 PM, Blogger NIKKI said...

Sending you HUGE HUGE HUGS!!!
Nikki

 

Post a Comment

<< Home