Sunday, March 26, 2006

August DTC Secret Pal Revealed

All my wonderful gifts from my August Pal was from the "Infamous Weber Family." That's how it was titled on my letter from them and I thought that was cute so that's what I'm calling them. Their names are John, Kristian, Emily, Madison, and Grace. This past Christmas I received a card with their photo but they didn't sign their names - only August DTC Secret Pal on it. They are definitely a beautiful family with three precious girls. All of the girls had on matching dresses and were just darling.

This time I received some beautiful OshKosh clothing for Madelyn and the twins.
Logan received a "toob" of EAA aircraft toys. No photo attached b/c they are currently spread over living room floor as well as the pieces to the airplane puzzle.

Kristian also mentioned to me her nickname is Kricket so I told my friend Kricket this last night. Both of them have had major back surgeries and both of them had three daughters. You two should talk. I'm sure you have lots in common as well.

Thanks again secret pal and I look forward to talking to you later. Thanks for sending your email address.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home