Friday, March 24, 2006

a little update....

I've been able to get THREE nights this week now with some rest. Kricket spent the night again last night and a lady from our new church spent the night the night before last. I feel like a different person. (Feel - not look - two different things).

Looks like CCAA has reviewed dossiers up through end of August LID's. That would mean ours is next in line since we have LID 9/9. The next referrals are covering through end of May (almost - I've heard 25th and 30th so not sure which day it is). So, could this mean we'll have a referral by June or July? Hum? We'll see....guess I better send off the money soon for our updated homestudy.

Here's a quick snapshot I took this morning of the boys. Logan loves showing off his baby brothers and he ALWAYS adds in there "Madelyn is not here. She's still in China."

2 Comments:

At 12:10 PM, Blogger Eileen said...

Your boys are all adorable! Can't wait to see a little girl in the picture!

 
At 6:01 PM, Blogger Yvonne said...

Those babies are growing - I can see it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home