Sunday, April 09, 2006

Happy Birthday Logan

Four years ago today I was in the worst pain I had ever experienced in my lifetime. I was at the hospital at 6:15am in the morning to be induced with our precious baby boy Logan. It wasn't until 12:03 the following morning that Logan entered this world. I was finally a mom, the best thing to ever happen to me, to a beautiful baby boy.

Tomorrow is Logan's fourth birthday. We had a party for him today. It was suppose to be at Chuck E Cheese, but several of his friends/family could not make it or were sick so instead he had two of his new best friends over and some family. He wanted a Thomas cake again this year so we had Cold Stone Creamery make an ice cream cake with m&m's mixed in with the ice cream. A wind-up Thomas train traveled along the track on top of the cake. It was delicious and we have lots leftover unfortunately so hopefully someone will visit and help eat it. He got lots of presents including a sand/water box to keep outside, dump truck, Thomas DVD's, Thomas toys, and lots of other fun stuff.

Happy Birthday Logan!!! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home