Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Fastest Weight Loss Plan Ever

Today I had a visit with a physical therapy facility regarding my back. I've had back pain practically since the beginning of the pregnancy with the twins and was seeing doctors and therapist for several weeks before delivery. I went back today b/c I'm still aching in my back. They wanted to weight me and normally I wouldn't be interested in seeing the scale but today I was curious that I even asked if they were going to weigh me. The difference from 2/28 which was three days before delivery and today (3 weeks since 2/28) was 52 pounds. OMG! That's a lot! I wouldn't normally share that with anyone but no wonder I had such horrible back pain. Logan only weighs 36 pounds and I can't carry him more than five minutes. How did I manage that much extra weight with the twins? My back will never be the same I'm afraid. I know that wasn't all in my belly but the majority of that was. I've still got some more to lose from the pregnancy but 52 is a good start for only 18 days post partum. When the two doctors I saw today asked how much the babies weighed at birth they both were amazed at the total birthweight. They knew I was miserable and aching all over and tried their best to give me some relief. Hopefully they'll be able to "fix" me back up and I'll feel much better soon. I've got a trip to China to plan and I need to be 100% by then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home