Saturday, March 11, 2006

Missing Us?

Not sure. Looks like he's having a great time with Natasha. Can you tell Logan is sick? Unfortunately he still has a slight fever so he's not home with us yet. I'm missing him so much. I've never been without Logan for this long. I'm hoping tomorrow his fever will be gone or maybe even by this evening and he can come home and we can all be a family again. If it wasn't for having preemies in the house he would be home but we really don't want Nate and Andrew getting sick. I can't wait to have all three of my sons all under the same roof again.

1 Comments:

At 11:58 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

Wow! So much going on. 1. I am so sorry to hear of your Grandfather's passing. 2. It must be very difficult to have your family split up with Logan away from home. I hope he feels better soon. 3. The twins are just so adorable!
Your family is in my thoughts and prayers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home