Thursday, February 02, 2006

Our Current Family Photo

My first choice of photographers (Karen) was out of my temporary traveling limit, so I had to go local. Boy, did we chose an expensive one. When I called to make the appt they only quoted me sheets. I didn't realize they were going to try to sell me $2000 worth. Yes, that is three zeros. Needless to say we didn't spend anywhere near that close. We also didn't come home with very many photos.

Here we are!
And...
Here's our little ham!

Karen, when we have all the kids under our roof, we still want to come visit you for our family photos...that is if I can get out of the house with four kids.

5 Comments:

At 10:08 PM, Blogger M3 said...

Oh those are great pictures!!!! Love the closeup of the ham! Too cute. Can't wait to see the ones that Karen takes a little later too, those will be fab. :-)

 
At 8:06 AM, Blogger Kendra said...

Wonderful! I love them!

 
At 10:51 AM, Blogger NIKKI said...

Such cute pics!!!!

 
At 4:14 AM, Blogger OziMum said...

$2000! Holy cow! You'd think with digital cameras and you-beaut printers, these days, that photographers would be going broke! But I guess if they're floggin photo shoots for $2grand, they're doin a roaring trade!!!

Great photos!
Can't wait to see next years pics with the 6 of you, altogether!!!
Lee-Anne

 
At 1:46 PM, Blogger Isabel said...

What great pictures. Thanks for sharing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home