Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Logan's Cuteness This Morning

Sometimes my little man can say the sweetest things. I could just kiss him all over.

This morning I hear him in his room calling "Mommmmmyyyy." So, I get up out of bed and go to his room and he says "I had to go potty." He runs to the potty and when he comes out, we sit on the couch together and he says straight to me, "My sister is going to have curly hair like you, Mommy, and she's going to look like you when she gets big like me." Well, I doubt Madelyn will look anything like me so I told him, "Your sister is going to have black hair and it will be straight." I had bed hair this morning and it was wild and curly all over. Normally I have some really straight hair. He then tried to convince me my hair was black too. Well, in the dark it might have looked black, but it's not.

Later I ask him if he had a dream about his sister and maybe that's why she was on his mind first thing this morning. We talk about his sister from China almost daily b/c we want him to be ready for all the siblings he's getting in one year. He says to me, "Yes, and she likes trains just like me."

3 Comments:

At 9:10 AM, Blogger Kendra said...

So cute!! What a huge adjustment he'll have to make... It's good you are preparing him now for THREE siblings!

 
At 2:41 PM, Blogger Isabel said...

How sweet that he is dreaming about her and thinking about her so much.

 
At 11:51 PM, Blogger OziMum said...

Awww....that is so cute! You never know! She may get wavy hair in the mornings too!!! Kids have an uncanny nack of knowin things sometimes! Hope the babies are doin good, and aren't keepin you up too much at night!
Lee-Anne

 

Post a Comment

<< Home