Friday, January 20, 2006

February Scrapbook Exchange

I haven't yet received my January package for the scrapbook exchange but decided to go ahead and purchase February's to send out since February is going to be a busy month with moving (hopefully). This time the theme was Valentine's Day or Angels. I chose Valentine's Day embellishments. In the packet I'm sending to each person is 4 red squares with a heart hole punched into tin on top of the red square and a beaded heart glued on top of the tin. All of my scrapbooking supplies are in storage. Hopefully I'll get a chance one day to start back on our scrapbooks. I'm way behind on Logan's books. Not sure how I'll get caught up with four kids to work on, but at least I'll have some girlie supplies now to work on Madelyn's.

2 Comments:

At 11:55 PM, Blogger OziMum said...

Just reading this post, and reading that you're behind on Logan's book - and soon you'll have 4 books to do! That must be such a spin out - going from one to four kiddies in under a year!!! I just think it's sooo amazing! Bless you and all your babies!
Lee-Anne

 
At 4:49 PM, Blogger Isabel said...

Did I tell you that for one of my baby shower gifts my friend gave me a one year scrapbook COMPLETE (except for pictures and journaling)?! What a great idea. I can't wait to use it!!

(you should scan some of yours and share them...I would love to see the cute things you come up with!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home