Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Another Tentative Moving Date Set

Today we are being told 2/17 is when we can finally move into our house. The problem now is water connections. There is a slight chance we can move this day up some...I wouldn't mind moving into my house as a Valentine's Day gift.

To my secret pals....send February exchanges to my apartment address to be on the safe side. I'm still missing one secret pal gift which I assume was sent to my new address and is now lost somewhere. I'm also missing a cybershower gift and scrapbook exchange gift. We will not be turning in our keys to the temporary place we're at until 3/14 so we'll still check our mail here until then.

On the bright side, we have carpet in our house, kitchen is only missing the stove now, and we have a driveway, sidewalk and back patio. All that is left is yard work, water connections, touch up inside on the walls, gutters, install the drop down stairs and I think that's it.

1 Comments:

At 4:17 AM, Blogger OziMum said...

When you first said you'd be moving in, in Jan - I was stunned, and thought your builders there must be stax more organised than ours here! My friends have recently moved into their house, after a 3 month delay!!! They had to have their bathroom completely re-tiled.
But Valentines sounds good! May you be relaxing in your new tub on Valentines Day!
Lee-Anne

 

Post a Comment

<< Home