Friday, February 10, 2006

Cybershower

Fedex came knocking at my door today. I received my gift from my cybershower exchange. Aren't these the cutest outfits? It still shocks me to see pink in my home. I'm so used to blues. I was so excited to get the package from Fedex that I opened the door forgetting I didn't have a bra on and had wet hair from my shower. I'm sure they've seen worse though. My exchange partner had originally sent my package to my new address when we thought we were moving in January but then I didn't get the word out to her in time to change shipping addresses. Fortunately it was sent back to the sender so she could resend again to me. Unfortantely I'll have to pack these back up instead of hanging them in Madelyn's closet at least until next weekend. I'm curious how much I will fill up her closet once we start unpacking her belongings after our move.

3 Comments:

At 7:38 PM, Blogger OziMum said...

The Fedex guy probably thought his luck wasn't about to change!!! Ha ha ah!!! I've just signed onto a secret pal prog. with our DTC Feb group (did I tell you we were DTC 2/2/06? If i didn't you'd be the only one on the planet I haven't told!!!) So I'm really excited about gettin cutsie things in the post!!!
Best of luck with the moving - its so much fun unpacking, it's like Christmas all over again!!!
Lee-Anne (Aust)
DTC 2/2/06 (just in case you missed it the first time!!!)

 
At 8:37 PM, Blogger Isabel said...

These little outfits are super sweet. How fun!

 
At 10:55 AM, Blogger Eileen said...

Very cute! Pink is fun!!! (said after 13 years with a boy before my little girl came along)

Have a great weekend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home