Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Update on our New House


While Logan was at preschool, I stopped by our new house and nothing has been done in over a week now. I was hoping to see some walls. I finally remembered my camera so I took a few pictures. This one shows the garage to the far left, outline of front porch, and the back big hole represents our bedroom, living room and kitchen, and behind the porch is a foyer and dining room.



This 2nd picture I took from what will be the front of my house. Thse are my new neighbors. We've never met them and haven't seen anyone around to even introduce ourselves to them. You can also see the new Elementary school in this picture. Except when it rains, it will be so easy to walk to the kids to school in the morning since I'm only five houses away from the back of the school. We also have their fields to play in when they are not being used and hopefully the new school will have a playground soon that we can use too.

1 Comments:

At 10:56 PM, Blogger M3 said...

Looks like an awesome location. Walking the kids to school is so luxurious, isn't it? We live on a medium-sized hill and the elementary school is at the bottom. You can see it from our yard. Can't wait to walk our kid to school.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home