Friday, September 16, 2005

Our New Place to Live

Yesterday we signed a lease for our apartment. It's really a nice apartment complex, nicer than any other apartment I've ever lived in. While trying to unpack some things into our tiny kitchen, I realized again how much I'll miss my house. My current house doesn't have the biggest kitchen but it is 4 times (at least) bigger than this apartment. The other rooms are of good size but they sure did slack on the kitchen. One of the bathrooms is bigger than the kitchen. I have to keep reminding myself "it's only temporary." We did get new carpet and it's nice. The fresh coat of paint was making me feel sick the entire time I was there. Logan got a kick out of the TV being set up on the floor temporarily and he got to watch cartoons eye level with it.

The cable man was late showing up b/c he said he got pulled over for not wearing his seat belt on the way. As he is telling me this story, Logan decided to play around this man's legs. The cable man was wearing shorts and he was a very tall, slim man with long legs and Logan decided he was going to crawl between his legs. I was so embarassed. I stop Logan from that and he walks back over and does it again. After pulling him away the 2nd time, Logan decides to sit behind this man and he pulls a hair on his legs. It WAS funny but I was so embarassed. We didn't know this person and here he is taking up to him like we've known him for years. I apoligized over and over and the cable man just said "It's okay. I have a 9 month old." Are girls like this?

1 Comments:

At 9:30 PM, Blogger OziMum said...

My kids do things like that all the time!!! It's so embarrasing - my son (3) punched one of the builders in the nuts the other day...that was REALLY embarrassing!!! Ahhhh kids! Lee-Anne

 

Post a Comment

<< Home