Tuesday, September 13, 2005

First Trip to a Dentist

I know this is Madelyn's site but I wanted to post about Logan's trip to the dentist. She'll be able to see one day what we were doing while waiting on her arrival.

Logan had his very first dentist appt yesterday. He got to see Dr. Duck. The assistant told him she was going to count his teeth first. He didn't want to lay in the chair until she bribed him with a toy. I think if he'd know then how cheap the toy was he wouldn't have done it but it did work. She touched all his fingers first with the instrument she used and then counted his teeth with it. She introduced the water sprayer as her water gun and the pipe that sucks up the water as Mr. Thirsty. He had fun putting water in his mouth and then sucking it back up. She was only able to clean the front teeth b/c he wouldn't open his mouth but she and the dentist said they all looked good. He made me so proud. They told him not to be eating a lot of candy, so what did I do when we left? I told him since he was a good boy, I'd buy him some M&M's (his favorite) and then bit my tounge b/c I had just forgotten what the dentist said....too late then. The cheap toy he got broke as soon as we got in the van.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home