Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Info on I-171H

Just received from our dossier consultant....

I want to let all of my own clients know that if your I-171-H is inprocess right now that everything is ok. In addition, if your I-171-H is inprocess with another one of our consultants, please contact them directly withregard to the status of your document. If your consultant is out of town orwill be out of town during the processing of this form, please ask her to informyou on how she plans to handle the processing while she is away. Sometimes, several I-171-H's come in on the same day or within a fewdays of each other. Therefore, in many cases, I send them to the Secretary ofState together. If this occurs, you might not see any charges on your fedexaccount. It is difficult to check on the status of your documents at the TexasSecretary of State because your dossier consultant likely has an accountwith them and all of your information is processing under their name or accountnumber. Your consultant may handle the processing of this form a littledifferently so please feel free to ask them any questions that you might have. We all want you to be DTC as quickly as possible and we will doeverything we can to make sure that your documents are completed in a timely manner.If you have any concerns, please contact your dossier consultant directly. Our next DTC is fast approaching so if you have any concerns, please e-mail your consultant and check with Kirsten at the main office to see if yourfile is complete!

1 Comments:

At 1:12 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

So wait, why does your stuff go to the TX state dept and not the NC state dept?? I have to send mine to NC, even though my agency is in MD. Is that weird?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home