Saturday, August 13, 2005

Nursery

The thought occurred to me today that I'm not going to be able to decorate a nursery until almost the last minute. Today I looked at some crib bedding and realized if I buy it, I'll either have to put it in storage or keep it with us if we end up housing somewhere temporarily until our house is sold (assuming this one sells). As of today, we've had four lookers at our house. No offers yet unfortunately. I did though fix up our spare bedroom in Logan's nursery decorations. I never got rid of them so I put up his valance and fixed up the crib. I miss those days of seeing him in that crib so tiny and little. We're pretty certain we'll get a girl from China but we don't want to decorate it too girly. I'm not a pink person. The one set of crib bedding I saw today could be for either sex and it had baby animals like elephants and giraffes on it. It was really cute and not that expensive like some of the crib beddings out there. The faster our house sells, the faster we can move towards Charlotte and then I'll start doing some major shopping for Madelyn.

1 Comments:

At 7:54 PM, Blogger M3 said...

If you find any really cool bedding sets that could work for a boy or girl, can you let me know? I haven't seen anything yet that took my breath away.

Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home