Sunday, August 14, 2005

Bee Sting / Open House

How many people get stung by a bee inside their own home? We had open house today so we frantically cleaned and cleaned today. As I opened the glass doors to the fireplace to clean the inside of the glass, a bee quickly came out and landed between my big toe and 2nd toe. It stung me and I squashed it at the same time. My toe is swollen and I'm still limping. I don't think I've ever had a bee sting this bad and painful.

We did have four families come by to look at our house today. That's 8 total now. Yesterday Logan saw a couple coming into our house and he was not happy. We hid out at a neighbor's house b/c we only had a 15 minute warning to get out. He threw a fit and put his shoes on and was going to go back home and get those people. Now we're having to make sure we work on him about selling our house and getting him a new bedroom and a bigger playroom. When Tony asked him if he wanted a new big house or a little house, Logan told Tony he wanted a little house that would fit in his house.

While we were ran out of the house today, we went to eat out at a restaurant and after we placed our order, a roach crawled down the brick wall beside us and onto our table. Needless to say we left immediately. I told the man that seated us to cancel our order and we walked out, didn't even pay for drinks. That was just nasty. What is it with creatures swarming us today? We finally got some lunch at Pizza Hut and then stopped at Burlington Coat Factory where I had to buy Madelyn another dress. This one had pink lady bugs on it. All the others I have bought had red lady bugs. I saw another I like more but it looked a little dingy to me so I didn't buy it but it was prettier. She now has a total of 6 dresses with lady bugs on them plus a few others. I don't even like to wear dresses and I'm buying them for my daughter. Kinda weird, huh?

1 Comments:

At 1:32 AM, Blogger OziMum said...

There must be a "bug thing" goin round! I saw a ladybug today!!! First one I've seen for YEARS!!! Yay!!! Taking that as a good sign! Yeah, roaches in restaurants - GROSSE!! I'm with you, on the wearing dresses thing - I'm not really a dress wearer either - but my kid will be!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home