Sunday, August 14, 2005

In Remembrance

The next couple of weeks are going to be a little sad at the Hooker house. Two weeks from today will be the date I was due with Reagan Anne Hooker who was born and died 4/6/05. With my history, more and likely she would have arrived this week I estimate. Logan was two weeks early b/c I was induced due to high blood pressure and the fact I had this with Reagan would probably mean that she would have come early too if she had been healthy enough to make it to this point. We will always love and remember her.

2 Comments:

At 10:47 PM, Blogger M3 said...

Hi Melisaa, sending your lots of good thoughts today and big {{{{hugs}}}.

 
At 8:55 AM, Blogger Kendra said...

Melissa,

Hang in there, friend. Saying prayers for you and sending cyber hugs in your general direction!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home