Friday, August 12, 2005

Now I can write

I was a little too excited earlier and shocked the I-171H came today. I really wasn't expecting it until next week or the week after. I got lucky b/c my dossier consultant goes on vacaton next week. Right now it is being faxed to her at HFS.

I didn't stalk the mailman or rush to get to the mail like I thought I would be doing come next week. Instead Logan and I were headed towards the grocery store. I fastened him in the car seat and we pulled out of the garage and I decided I stop at the mailbox first. I pulled out an envelope with US Department of Homeland Security on it. When I open it up, I first start scanning for I-171H. It's at the very bottom of the page. I call Tony and tell him and put the van in reverse and drive back to the garage. I left Logan in the van so I could come in and call my dc (and email a few people). He wanted to stay in the van and I did turn the ignition off. I knew I was going to have to wait for a call back or email back from her so we went on to the grocery store. I came back and she emailed me to fax it so it is going through my fax machine now.

We're really close to being DTC now. My guess is maybe two weeks from now we'll be DTC.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home