Wednesday, July 27, 2005

From our Agency Today

Melissa
We have received the majority of your dossier documents this afternoon and are beginning to assemble your dossier for final review. Since we have begun putting your dossier together, this e-mail is just a reminder that the following dossier items should be delivered to the main office in addition to the items being sent to your dossier consultant:

3. Passport copies - we will need copies of the photo page of you and your spouse's passport, either in color or black and white. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks! Best wishes, Chrissa Sandlin Harrah's Adoption International Mission 281.465.9990 (phone)

I replied back that I had already sent these copies. Then I got back an email saying she was out of the office until mid August. I don't know what the deal is with that but hopefully someone will reply soon. I also sent it to my dossier consultant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home