Tuesday, July 26, 2005

The Fun in Moving

No, we're not moving yet, but I'm working on getting our house marketable and presentable for others to come in looking through closets, pantry, etc.

First thing I found today was Logan's baby book. I haven't updated it in a long time, so I decided to sit on the couch and go through it with Logan. He loved it. Anyway, when we got to the Third Birthday section, I discovered the pages were decorated in lady bugs. Logan turned 3 on April 10 and we applied with our agency shortly after. I decided to write in there this information and the meaning behind the lady bugs. The lady bug doesn't affect him but it does play a significant part in his life that we applied near his 3rd birthday for his baby sibling.

I also found some old pocket calendars, 2000-2003. On January 12, 2000 it is marked the official date I finally sought help to get pregnant (this is not counting all the time before that we thought about ttc). I think I have every appt marked in this calendar. Logan finally came along 4/10/02. This is how long I have desperately wanted children that I was willing to start fertilty drugs and all the dr's appointments and test, etc. I don't tend to keep up with a pocket calendar anymore but I do have this blog to detail Madelyn's (or baby boy Hooker's) journey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home