Saturday, July 23, 2005

Childfree Weekend

Tony and I have a childfree weekend. It just doesn't feel right to me. I thought I'd be out late, sleeping in late, getting some rest, etc. but nope. We did get to go out to eat last night and catch a movie but I was ready to go back to where we're staying. I miss the little man. I know it's going to be harder to get these weekends once there are two kids around. We really lucked up this weekend. Tony is helping a coworker move and I'm meeting a few other ladies adopting from China tonight for Dinner in Charlotte. His coworker is letting us borrow his corporate apartment for FREE for two nights. This apartment is bigger than my house. So, why am I on the computer (his coworker's pc that hasn't been moved yet) and not sleeping late this morning? I've actually been looking at homes online. We decided we're going to do a little searching while down here. After finding out there wasn't as much as I thought as far as changing adoption homestudy papers, we're thinking of maybe moving before the adoption is complete. However, I forgot to question what is involved if we change STATES. Many are telling us to looking right over the NC line into SC b/c homes and taxes are cheaper. We have lots of research to do and I dread trying to sell our home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home