Sunday, July 24, 2005

We're Home

We're finally back from our Charlotte weekend trip. Last night I met 5 other adopting moms. Most of them I have links to their blogs on my blog. We had such a good time. I felt a little odd being the only one already having a child and for the rest of them this will be their first child. Before we met, I was at Burlington Coat Factory at Concord Mills and wanted to buy something for all of them. I bought bibs that had lady bugs - not all the same. It seemed to be a big hit. I even ended up with an extra so now Madelyn has her first bib (well, not the first but the first new one - I still have all the good ones saved from Logan). Karen left a cute picture on her blog of our fabulous desert .... www.journeytogwen.blogspot.com

We also spent some more time looking at homes. I didn't realize how strict some Home Owner's Associations could be. One made it sound like if my dog barked once and a nieghbor complained then we could be fined. I've got to get to work on making our house marketable. I just found out tonight one nieghbor to one side is selling his and he told me the man across from me is selling too so we'll have some competition.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home