Wednesday, June 01, 2005

What's Leaving Today by FedEx

I'm sending out today by FedEx to our dossier consultant for review...

Criminal Record reports - original copy
Birth Certificates
Marriage License
Tony's employment letter - original copy
Rough drafts of Financial Statement and Applicatin to CCAA
Our 2x2 photos - 2 of each
Close up photo of me and Tony
Home photos
4 Family Life photos all taped to 8 1/2 x 11 sheets of paper
TB Tests
FedEx labels

I'm including a check for $392 for verfication and authentification fees (not for the state though b/c I'm doing this myself).

I called our dr's office and was told it's going to take them a while to type all of this information up that HFS wants documented about our medicines and surgeries. Hopefully next week I'll get those forms and can get them notarized.

My unemployement statement was okay but it is not notarized. I'm going to wait until I have several things to get notarized before taking this form.

I also filled out a G-1 form but not sure if I did this correctly so I am including this in the packet going out to verify. I'm not even sure what this is for right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home