Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Fax and Photos

I bought a fax machine Saturday and finally got it working today. We thought this would come in handy with our agency being in TX and the fact that this makes copies as well. Today I faxed our DC consultant a copy of Tony's employment letter to make sure it is worded as they want it to be. She said she may not get back to me this week b/c she's trying to finish a deadline with some dossier's (I wish that was ours but we're still waiting on the USCIS and our passports).

Sunday I had another passport photo made b/c I needed a 2x2 photo to send to the agency. Since the last photos I had made only gave me two copies and both were needed for the passport, I had to get more once AGAIN (3rd time now). Tony's originals came with 6 just like my first originals but he didn't like my picture so now I've paid three times for 2x2 photos. I would have gone back to the first place since they give 6 photos but I didn't want to drive all the way back to Greensboro.

I've emailed HFS yahoo group to find out what types of other family life photos they used. I need just four family life photos besides the 2x2's, one of just me and Tony, front of our house and one of the inside of our house. I'm going to send the Disney family photo I posted on the blog already, one of Tony and Logan with their matching shirts from WFU, but the other two I just don't know what to do. I can't find a decent photo of me with Logan. Tony took one Saturday with us swinging together with our digital camera but when it printed at home and also at Eckerd's it was fuzzy. It's cute but I don't want to send a fuzzy photo to China.

My new little kitten has been checking out the photos laying on the desk. Her little footprints might be on some.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home