Friday, May 27, 2005

INVOICE FOR VERIFICATION AND AUTHENTICATION PROCESSING FEES

Late last night I received an email from our DC with lots more info. It was mainly for sending fees and when and what I need to send to her.

Here are the fees for verification and authentication (We are taking care of the State so I'm not sure what that cost will be)

Processing Fee (s)
State Verification: North Carolina (Handled by family) $0
State Verification: Texas $10
Department of State Authentications $72
Chinese Consulate Authentications $ 310
Total Processing Fees Fee’s ( Payable to “HFS Dossier Consulting”( Dallas Office) on or before commencement of verification & authentication process)
$392

I emailed her back some questions but the office is closed until Tuesday. HFS is having a big family picnic today. I'll have to wait until Tuesday to get my answers.

Does any know when is the China g-1 authentication form used? Does it go with every document? Is one filled out for both of us?

I have most of everything needed now except I-171H, home study (but we have had all visits completed), medical forms should be complete today, and employment letters (Tony's should be received today). I've completed our application letter but I still want to tweak it some before your review.

Do the 2x2 pictures need to match the passport photo? I have some extra of Tony's passport photo but not mine. I would assume not b/c some already have their passports before getting to this stage. I was just curious since we were asked to provide 2x2 photos of each of us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home