Sunday, May 29, 2005

Draft of Home Study

I received an email this morning from the owner of Nathanson's that a draft of our home study is on the way. I emailed my social worker b/c the amount she charged me didn't go out in the mail yesterday. I made it to the PO too late. However, if this means my draft will not come until she receives this check, I'm going to offer to take the check to her house so we can get this draft sooner. Otherwise, she may not get the check until Wed b/c of the Holiday on Monday.

Last night Logan said several times to us, "I want a baby. I'll share my toys." It just breaks my heart that we can't have Reagan here with us but we keep telling him that it will not be long before we have another baby to come live with us. He is going to make such a great big brother. At the restaurant last night, he would tell us everytime he heard a baby crying. He wants to see the babies everytime he hears one. He's changed his mind about calling our China baby Froggy now, but he hasn't renamed him/her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home